Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Teething?

We had a great time at the Vera Bradley sale on Friday. Mom and I came away with lots of deals while Dad got to spend time with Landon. A great time was had by all. { And I didn't even spend a ton of money like every other year}

It was fun to get away from work but I was glad to get home to my amazing husband. I really missed him this trip. Even though it was only a little over 24 hours that we were away, it felt like much longer. I love seeing Blaine and Landon together. I love the way they talk to each other. Landon is changing so much everyday and I know Blaine hates missing it when he's in the field. It's been nice to have him home with us for the past few days. { :0) }

A couple days ago, Landon started getting a runny nose. Followed by a cough...great...

So last night we noticed he just wasn't feeling like himself. So we gave him some Tylenol and had a lot of cuddle time. Everyone has been telling us that a lot of babies get their first colds when they are starting to teethe. What do you guys think? He seemed to be feeling better towards the evening. He's at such a fun age right now. He's rolling all over the place. He's talking and giggling all the time. He loves his "blanket buddies." Especially "Raffie" :o)

{sigh}

I love being a Mom.

Summer break can't come soon enough. I'm so looking forward to spending time with Landon. Going to see the grandparents, going to see Aunt Megan and Aunt Courtney. We want to take him to the zoo. Even though he will probably be too small, we want to go anyway haha. We want to have cookouts and campfires(after LJ goes to bed) We are just really looking forward to the summer.

Meg's wedding and a trip to Gatlinburg. Lots to look forward to in the coming months.

Four more weeks left of school...then we have some freedom! :o)

3 comments:

Joy said...

I think Jayla is teething. But then again I thought that like 3 weeks ago. She gets these random high temps, has a runny nose, drools up a storm and can be a little bit more fussy. I heard it can take months before the tooth actually comes in. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Landon was teething already. My niece got her first tooth at 4 months. I know what you mean about watching your hubby with your baby! It's the sweetest thing:) So glad that you are enjoying motherhood.

The Activity Mom said...

Teething lasts SO long!!!! My friends and I blamed everything on teething with our first kids. "Oh sorry about the way he is throwing a tantrum....he's teething!" lol! =)
Stopping over from Mom Loop! I'm your newest follower.
Stop by when you have a chance...

http://activitymom.blogspot.com

Betsy said...

The runny nose and junk is actually caused by drool from teething. Crazy, huh?

Following from Mom Loop!