Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer Vacation Begins.....FINALLY!

I got to come home early yesterday because I had some comp time left over from the year. I came home to Mom and LJ sitting in the chair playing. :o) We decided to get him cleaned up and we were going to head into town to do a little shopping...

First, though, we decided to try some baby food! He's 4 months and 3 weeks and already eating baby food! Crazy. We tried Carrots and Bananas. He really liked them a lot. :o) I think he's going to be a good eater. Runs in the family I guess ;)

Looking forward to all the adventures of the summer with our little boy.

Heading home this weekend for some family time, Ry's open house, and a cookout on Monday!

But first, we are having lunch with our great friends before they move to Ohio. We'll miss you guys so much. Love you Chris and Whit!

No comments: