Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is going to be a completely random post...so here it goes...

* Landon is into everything.
* He is also eating everything in site.
* We LOVE the new sitter. She's amazing
* The adoption still isn't finalized.
* Landon and I are going to court on Sept 8. Without Daddy. :(
* Work is hectic right now. . .
* The big WPVFD Fish Fry is Saturday. ugh...
* I'm so ready for the long weekend...
* We (I mean Blaine) are installing an outdoor wood boiler. :) Super excited to get the wood stove mess out of the house. And it will be much safer for Landon.
* Pray for my Aunt Karen. She is still having issues with her pancreas. I'm sure she'd appreciate all your prayers. :o)

Have a good rest of the week and a safe Labor Day wknd. :o)

No comments: