Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Quick Update..

We went on our first family vacation with Landon. My parents rented a cabin in the Smokey Mountains. All of us got to go to Gatlinburg for a few days. It was just what we needed :o) Landon enjoyed getting to spend time with Grampy, Grammy, Aunt Meg, and Uncle Matt. Blaine and I were talking about how our vacations are sooooo different now than just a year ago. But change is good. Better yet, change is GREAT!!

The adoption still isn't finalized. ugh...don't even get me started. It makes me an emotional basket-case.

I'm waiting for Landon to go down for his nap so I can go shower. I'm going shopping with Mom and Meg today. Grampy gets to spend some QT with LJ.

We are headed to Ohio tomorrow afternoon to see Grandma. We had originally planned to stop by Columbus on our way and have dinner with our friend Chris. Unfortunately, because of the adoption taking so long..we have to go get fingerprinted again. And the only available time to do it is tomorrow. So we have to do it. Soooooo sorry Chris. We'll come see you and Whit VERY SOON...hopefully.

Landon is on the move. He's doing "the worm" as Courtney named it! I've had to get after him a couple times for trying to push buttons on the vcr/dvd/cable box/wii and for trying to pull dvds off the rack. But other than that, he's doing pretty well staying out of everything. We'll see how long that lasts...probably not long. We can't believe how big he's getting. It's crazy.
We just got his 6 months pictures taken. We had ordered him a WPVFD shirt and wanted it for his pictures. I'm so glad we waited on it because the pictures turned out great. I'm so glad we have those pics with Blaine's fire helmet/jacket. Such neat memories. :o)

Better go check on Landon.

No comments: