Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's been a few weeks since my last post. I thought since we brought Landon home I would be blogging more, but I've been really busy lately. It also makes it hard for me to blog because I want to post pictures so badly. Only a couple more months....Then we can show off our precious little boy to the world.

Friday, the case worker from LC came to visit Landon at the babysitters. She has to make monthly visits to see him. They usually only last 15-30 minutes. No biggie. (if you would have asked me about those visits a month ago, it would have been a huge deal to me...not so much now)

I'm starting to let the little things go in my life and start concentrating on the important things. It makes me a much happier person.

As I sit here and write this post, I keep looking over to LJ. He's sleeping peacefully in his bouncy chair. Not a care in the world. I can't believe how big he's getting. My little boy isn't little anymore. He just had his 3 month birthday on the same day as Aunt Megan's birthday. So we took some special pictures of the two of them.

Anyway, we hope everyone had a great Easter. It's so exciting to share all those 1st moments as a family. LJ is getting really close to rolling over. I don't know if I'm really ready for the to happen yet. We'll see.

Have a great week!

No comments: