Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blessed...

Landon is doing really well. He sleeps thru the night for the most part. Usually every 5th night he wakes up in the middle of the night. Other than that, he has been sleeping 7-9 hrs every night. My friend, Brenda, let us borrow her swaddler that she used for her daughter. Ever since then he's been sleeping really well. We were actually going out to buy our own and she called and said not to because she had just got one for us. We feel very blessed to have such great friends.

My great coworkers and bosses threw me a baby shower at work last week. I feel very blessed to work with such supportive people. This weekend is my other baby shower. I'm really excited because several people will get to meet Landon for the first time. It's always exciting to see what people say when they see him for the first time.

I'm sure I'll post pictures sometime next week while I'm on Spring Break.

Hope you are all having a good week. 2 more days then I get to spend the whole week with my little boy!!! Sooooo excited!

No comments: