Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We've got a little boy who is on the move. He's walking more and more everyday. Although, for some reason when we get around the rest of our family, he tends to freeze up :) I'm sure he will start running circles around us pretty soon :)

Blaine went back to work on Tuesday, so that gives Landon and I time to spend together T, W, and T. We are enjoying cuddling and watching Mickey Mouse.(at least I am)

I'm going to be sad when Christmas Break is over on Tuesday. But, it will be good for all of us to get back into a normal routine.

We've been incredibly blessed this Christmas season. I'm so thankful for all of our family and friends. This year has been a major roller coaster for our family. Thank you all so very much.

No comments: