Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

My newest addiction:
I've been wanting to buy a nice camera for a long time. I don't see the point in spending all kinds of money on professional pictures of Landon, when I could do the same things at home.
So...we did it...there was a really good deal at Barry's Camera Shop so we decided now was the time to go for it. :o) I'm so glad we did!!
I'm having so much fun taking snapshots of Landon and all the Christmas activities of the past few days! We just went tonight and bought a few backdrops to get ready to take Landon's One Year pictures. We are now just looking for somewhere to buy a big 1 for the pictures. Any ideas?
Here are a couple of the shots I've gotten over the last few days.


1 comment:

Professor Ladybug said...

What fun you will have with that new toy!