Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The weekend...

I'm really excited for this weekend. Blaine and I got our hands on 6 free tickets to the Purdue/Indiana Football game(thanks to the Podells!!)!! The seats are on like the 35 yard line...11 rows up. We can't complain. The tickets even came with a prime tailgating spot! So, Blaine and I, Court, and Megan and Matt are going to enjoy the game on Saturday. I gave the sixth ticket to my friend Aaron since he always offers me tickets. We are planning to get there early and get our spot and just hang out and have a good time. I'm planning on getting ahold of some of our other friends to see if they want to come tailgate with us as well.

Meg came out this evening and we worked on getting Christmas presents around. We always have a good time when we hang out and I love spending time with her. I have the best sister in the world.

This weekend is going to be busy but I'm sure looking forward to having fun with friends!

No comments: