Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Blog

I can't log onto my old blog so I'm starting a new one.

We had a good weekend. We got to spend some time with Mom and Dad. It's always a fun time when we are out there. Blaine put some new light fixtures in the new sun room for Mom. And Dad helped. Mom and I tried to figure out the menu's for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. We then went to support Dad and the Lady Trojans. Like Dad said last night. They are officially undefeated!! With a little more experience I think they will do well this year. They have a lot of young girls but I think they have a lot of potential.

Today, Blaine spent the afternoon cutting down 3 big trees at Jan's house. I, on the other hand, spent some time with Gma, Gpa, Mom, and Dad. I heard some things about Dad and Gpas pasts that I would have rather never heard! :o) lol

Then Blaine and I went to Tony and Bev's for a while. It's been way too long since we've hung out. We need to make sure we get together more often now that Blaine is done farming. We miss you guys.

More later...I'm tired and not looking forward to 7 a.m.

No comments: