Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tired of this snow....

Blaine is back to work after his back surgery!
Landon is finally starting to get over his ear infections!!
And, I'm ready for SPRING!!!!

We've been keeping busy over the last month. Blaine had back surgery on January 13. Therefore, I had to do all of the heavy lifting around the house. It wasn't as stressful as I thought it was going to be. Filling the wood boiler wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and it gives me a sense of appreciation for all the Blaine does for us. He is an amazing man that takes care of his family. Landon and I are so thankful for all Blaine does for us. Blaine doesn't sit down and relax very often so it was hard for him to have so many restrictions. But it did really well for the most part! :)

Our little boy is already 13 months. I swear this last month has flown by. I can't believe how fast he's growing. We had his one month well baby visit. He weighed in at 22 lbs 2 oz. We went back a week after for his ear infection check and he weighted 23 lbs 5 oz. It's crazy how much he gained in just one week. He's walking and running all over the place. He's got 7 teeth and is working on another one. We were on our way home last night and Blaine and I were talking about how quiet our car rides were just a few short months ago...my how things change. He's becoming so vocal. I just wish I knew what he was trying to say.
His new word this month is tractor. You can imagine how happy Daddy is with that one! :)

More later. Landon just woke up and we need to get out the door so I'm not late for work..

Have a good week.

No comments: