Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update: 9:12 P.M.

Dad's podiatrist came in this evening and looked at his foot again. He decided to schedule for I guess surgery tomorrow afternoon. I don't know if that's what it is classified under but that's what I'm calling it. They are going to go in and open up his toe to get a better look at the infection as well as clean it out/drain it. We won't know any more until after this happens. Dr. P said that Dad is going to have to sign a waiver to allow them to amputate the toe if they get in there and it needs to be done. That way they won't have to do two separate surgeries.

I'm going to head to work in the morning and hopefully get off in enough time to go see him before he goes into surgery.

Prayers are always appreciated.

Night

2 comments:

Erica Gutwein said...

Hey Hilary! I came across your blog through facebook. Sorry to hear about your dad - we'll be praying!! I have a blog as well: www.legutwein.blogspot.com If you don't mind, I'll add your blog to my page! Hope all goes well for your dad!

Hilary Yaggie said...

Thanks Erica! I'm going to try to update my blog as we hear more from the doctor. We appreciate your prayers. I'll add your blog to my page as well!