Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We just got home from spending the day in Francesville with family. It's always nice to be surrounded by the ones you love. :o) I'm always thankful for our loving families and we are blessed so very much.

This past week was very busy for us. It was filled with running errands, cleaning up the house for the birthday parties, going to a baseball game, going out for dinner with my family to celebrate Meg's 28th Birthday...and Blaine completing AND passing his EMT test.

That was probably the highlight of the week in our house!! I am so proud of him.

This week we are going to hopefully have a little more free time. We have the inside of our house clean for the upcoming parties this weekend. We spent most of Saturday outside working on stacking wood and pulling weeds. There are a few more things that we need to do to get everything ready for my birthday this weekend but I'm sure we will get everything done.

I hope everyone had a great Easter! Have a good week! :o)

No comments: