Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A little update..

I know it's been a long time since I've blogged. We've been somewhat busy and I just honestly haven't really had the desire to spend the time to log on. We went to Ohio for a weekend to see my grandparents and to celebrate Christmas and Gma's 83rd Birthday. Megan got me tickets for the Jason Mraz concert at Elliot Hall for an early birthday present. One of the best presents I've ever gotten..I might add!! It was nice to get to spend some sister time with her! We've both been so busy lately that we haven't really gotten a chance to spend time together.

We've got 10 more days until we leave for Spring Break. Megan, Matt, Blaine, and I are heading for Hilton Head Island. We are all so excited to just get away for a week. (No students to bother us!) I'm really looking forward to spending time with Blaine. We don't get the opportunity to go on vacation as much as we would like so we are definitely going to take advantage of this trip. We've had so much stress over the past month and a half. It's going to be nice to just get away and not think about fertility treatments/adoption/getting pregnant.

Our friends Brenda and Phil just welcomed their first child in mid-February. Madelyn Grace is adorable. It was nice to go over and visit with them a couple weeks ago. She is so tiny and precious. Adorable.

That's all for now..

No comments: